Show off your EE's and EE mixes!!

Black ameraucana/Ausie mix

39309_phpo4dyteam.jpg

39309_php3yehfxam.jpg

46632_ameraucanas1.jpg

Thought these were Ameraucanas, after paying more than 40.00 for eggs. Nope, they are Easter Eggers, and not even good ones (no muff on one...) But they will still be good members of our flock!

46632_100_2209.jpg

Here are my babies!

54303_dscf0642.jpg

Mocha, who looks to be turning rather Roo-ish now (this was a few weeks ago)

54303_dscf0608.jpg

Henrietta

54303_dscf0620.jpg

Clarice

54303_dscf0614.jpg

Harriet

We are excited to see what color eggs we get!
smile.png

Here are my two Easter Egger hens I got from a local feed store, they aren't as cute when they grow up but I like them:

This is Kip, she thinks she is a lot bigger than she actually is. She has actually attacked my dog and she chased my cousin (age 11) around the yard beacuse she didn't like him spitting at her. I couldn't stop laughing, he was crying and screaming and running for his life from a five pound chicken. He has never went near my chickens again. All I could say when his mom started yelling at me is "He shouldn't have been spitting at her." which only made her a lot angrier.
big_smile.png

kiper.jpg

This is Darkie, she only looks mean. She is a bit standoffish but once she warms up to you she is a sweetheart.
darkie.jpg

This is Darkie asking Kip if that thing I am holding is going to hurt her. Darkie looks to Kip for all lifes "problems."
kipanddarkie.jpg

This is Big Mama, we lost her to a hawk a few months ago. She was sold to me as an Ameraucana, but she was from a feed store that orders from Ideal.

Back
Top Bottom