Show Off Your Lamb Pics!!!!

Chiko

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Orem, Utah.
I Love My Pet Lamb He Is A Shetland Cross And Is So Small And Cute But I Would Like To See Other Sheep So Please Post Your Pics Of Your Lambs Here!

This girl is BaaBaa I dont know what she is but she is on the smaller side, and polled. She was from the local auction, as a lamb with a lot of 4. She was so sweet that she wasnt butchered even though I didnt really want wool sheep. She has had one lamb, a dead ram that I had to pull from her. She went down during birth and couldnt get up. It took a week of nursing her but she slowly started scooting herself around and finally got up. Now she thinks she is a goat and preffers the goats. As soon as breeding season is over she will go from the sheep pasture to the goat pasture and she will be SOOOO happy.

babasheared-2.jpg

This is a group pic, shows my two katahdin ewe lambs, one is very much a hair sheep (the red) and the white with some red has quite a wooly winter coat!

coldanimals.jpg

This is "the ram" I hope he produces a ram lamb that looks like him, because he is more then I want to handle! he was babied by previous owners and a little too tame for my liking.

ram.jpg

This is the newest addition, two soay ewe lambs. One is polled and one is horned with some white between the horns. They were from a wild flock but are calming down and learned the back door opening means "run, treats!"
soays.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh thats awesome we want to breed ours too but will need to buy him a Ewe so maybe i will post pics of my sheep family
big_smile.png

Wow. i am already liking this thread. I just finished my fence for the sheep and i am half way done with the shelter. it should be done tommorow. I am going monday to a sheep breeder to look and learn.

I have St. Croix hairsheep, I
love.gif
them. We just had lamb shoulder in fact for dinner tonight, incredibly tasty meat from this heritage breed.
10773_100_4216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom