Show off your little doggies!!!!

This is our Pembroke Welsh Corgi, "Cheers". Great dog that LOVES life!
47b6df32b3127cce96c37548d5c50000001.jpg

My dog of a life time (so far!), my Papillon "Stuff" Happiest dog - ever!
47b5cc31b3127cce95849616b6090000001.jpg

...and this is the dog I got my parents (they LOVE him!) - he's a dapple piebald Dachshund, "Spanky" Here he is laying on his back on a rug...
Untitled-Scanned-071Custom.jpg

Let's see everyone else's dogs!

44235_maichair.jpg

Mai our adopted pug, watching the incubator..
44235_pb280053.jpg

Scooter the pug on the left, Mr.Whaa the Chihuahua on my leg, Snowball the JRT looking down, Mai the pug going to sleep..
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Here are our little dogs, we have Astro 2 1/2 year old boston terrier male. My 9 year old took this pic this summer and entered it at fair.

DSC_0556.jpg

Then there is our newest addition, my Christmas present! I picked her up the 22nd, we named her Pebbles! She is a 10 week old boston.

DSC_1035.jpg

Last, but not least, is my little soul mate, Cricket. My french bulldog, I lost her a couple of years ago at the age of 13 1/2. She was an awesome dog, but her one big fault, she was hell on poultry!!

DSC00014.jpg

Here is our family's dog. His name is Spanky and he is 16 years old(he was 15 1/2 in the picture)He still acts like a puppy by chasing squirrels,running up and down the hill, etc.There is not a bad bone in his body. We are thinking he is a mix of collie/border collie, and something else maybe. He was a rescue from a shelter.
smile.png

057.jpg

Here is Bones, he is a close relative's puppy. He is about 6 months old in the picture. He is a HUGE redbone hound maybe mix, that is what we are thinking. At 6 months old he was 75 pounds, now at around 8 months old he is around 90-95 pounds, and he is still growing like a weed. His paw is about the size of my hand. He was rescued as a 2 month old puppy when he was abandoned on the side of the road in a culvert. ETA: I guess he doesnt fit into the little doggie category.
tongue.png

GAGameWeekendof11-7-09180.jpg

Here is Missy, she has the same owner as the puppy above. She is what we believe a Coyote/German Shepard mix. She will stalk,circle in on things,yip,and howl like a coyote.She was also a rescue. She was found abandoned on the side of a road covered in ticks and fleas. In the picture she does look a bit skinny, but she does get fed a healthy diet. She is mainly muscle, and is just lean. She loves to run. She just runs all day.
GAGameWeekendof11-7-09175.jpg

Last edited:
Jasper, AKA "Nakey Man!"
hes 6lbs and will be a yr in january
hes a hairless chinese crested

100_2630.jpg

Ruby, AKA "Ruby Dog"
shes 10lbs will be 3 in february
shes a powderpuff chinese crested

000_0015.jpg

those 2 are MINE

then theres the wowies...

Rosie:
4.5lbs long haired chihuahua
will be 4 in august.
100_2708.jpg

Dodger:
3.4lbs long haired chihuahua
hes 5
100_2705.jpg

Vixie:
5.2 lbs long haired chihuahua
shes 6
000_0017.jpg

vixie and dodger are "mine" however they along with rosie (their daughter) (both are spay/neutered) live full time with my parents as they grew very very attatched to my mother and taking them with me when/if i move would kill them all

and last, but not least...
Charlie boy
the 26lb american x english cocker spaniel.
hes a big goofy 8yr old boy who gets pushed around constantly by the little guys!

100_2721.jpg

Our little girl is Molly. She is a mutt from a local Rescue. She is only a couple of months old. She is lucky the big dogs put up with her. lol

014-21.jpg

018-23.jpg

017-24.jpg

Here is my min pin, Billy. We call him Mean Billy, because he's not! He's scared of his own shadow. Got him as almost a year old, badly abused, sick almost near to death. Everyone told me he was going to die, but he is still here almost seven years old now...
billy1.jpg

billycrochet.jpg

My border collie, Hana, the oddball:

Misc147-1.jpg

My female Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Honey, the lovebug (she's a shelter rescue):

Misc297.jpg

And my male Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Hooch, who has the biggest personality ever (he's a puppy mill rescue):

Misc233.jpg

I'm absolutely in LOVE with all three of my dogs. They're my best friends in the whole world.
love.gif
I can't imagine my life without them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom