1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Show off your rabbits!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Sienatiger, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Sienatiger

Sienatiger Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2014
    With the girls!
    I can't wait to see you pr beautiful rabbits! R.I.P carrot. I am planning on getting a lionhead rabbit in the spring. I will post pics when I have her. What about you? I want to see how cute your raw bits are. HAVE FUN!!!!!:)

2. chickenlover09

chickenlover09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2014
    Hello!!!

I have 2 bunnies. They are from a kill-shelter so I don't know their exact breed or age. One of them, Rumpus, is a male neutered Lionhead mix (maybe with a cottontail? I really don't know but he has quite a fluffy butt and lion mane). He is super friendly and loves grooming me, and he binkies loads.

My other bunny, Mocha, is a spayed maybe cinnamon rabbit mix. Her ears are quite short so maybe a dwarf mix, but her body is quite large and she is a little on the plump size. She is a grumpy bunny, and a bit on the lazier side, but she loves exploring new things and climbing on your lap.

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/rumpmochabunny/media/photocopy5_zpse137d665.jpg.html

(sorry for the bad lighting)

3. AnimalsRmyLife

AnimalsRmyLife Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2013
    Idaho
    This is my AG teacher's buck Snowball. Right now he is a school classroom rabbit. In the classroom he has many other names as well such as Prince Hops A Lot & Roger. We have a doe in the classroom as well, but she's on loan from another student and her name escapes me at the moment. We are trying to breed the two but, so far, no luck. I don't have any pictures of her at the moment (though I could get some if anyone wants me to). These photos were taken back in April of last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. cityfarmer12

cityfarmer12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2014
    Missouri
    A few of my favorite rabbits :)

[​IMG] my new baby rabbit from jade and bucky (dutchxharliquin) her name is robin :) she's a little less than a week old right here, only one to survive of the 4 babies.
    [​IMG] one of my many new zealand whites

[​IMG] R.I.P my beautiful marble :(

[​IMG] marble and jade, harliquin and dutch rabbits

[​IMG] bucky my harliquin male, my favorite

[​IMG] bucky

5. AnimalsRmyLife

Dec 18, 2013
    Idaho
    They're all so cute!! [​IMG]

6. cityfarmer12

cityfarmer12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2014
    Missouri
    thanks! I think so too :)
    I like your username [​IMG]

7. AnimalsRmyLife

Dec 18, 2013
    Idaho

8. Sienatiger

Sienatiger Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2014
    With the girls!
    OMG everyone your rabbits are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by