1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Show off your Tattoo's and piercings!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Tat2d, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Tat2d

Tat2d Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2011
    Conroe Texas
    Just wanted to start a thread where people can show off any tattoo's and piercings that yall have. So if you have any bodyart, post it up for the world to see.

Heres a few of mine, I have a lot more but I need to snap some pics of them.

[​IMG]

2. mljohnson05

mljohnson05 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2011
    Missouri
    Here are 2 that I have Pics of ATM:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Here's a few of mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have many more, so I can post here for a while!

4. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Ah man, these are all great! Love how personal the tatts can be too. Anyone mind sharing stories behind their's?

Now...if anyone has sleeves, I may not be able to contain my drooling. I've been trying to suggest them to sleeping husband subliminally. XD

5. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

A few more.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. mljohnson05

May 16, 2011
    Missouri
    Quote:When i get time i will post some more of my tattoos..but I will give you a little reason behind the 2 i have up already..
    [​IMG]
    This one was for my son [​IMG] as you can see I have a huge scare that runs from my neck to my tail bone...I have a TOTAL spinal fusion.
    Anyways.....because of that and some other medical issues that left me disabled....my son (Tyler) is the only child I can have.
    So I used his name. As far as the colors, I let him pick the colors that he wanted and liked!
    The butterflies are for 2 reasons....(1) my son LOVES butterflies and loves to catch them. (2) the butterfly represents a new start, and/or a transformation. And to me, it was transformation feom my past medical issues, to a new light and way of dealing with what I was given in life..A way to show how I am always changing and have blossomed into a better person.

Now for the other one below here ...
    [​IMG]
    I LOVE flowers ! and each one means something different in my life.
    The purple Pansy= is the first flower I ever planted as a child, and is the flower my mom and I Always had in our garden
    The yellow and orange Gerber Daisy= The same flowers that were at my baby shower, and the same flower that I got when my son was born
    The pink star gazer Lily= One of my favorite flowers (for the look and the smell they have) and It was the Flower that I had in my wedding bouquet and what the Bries maids were holding.

SO Probably to much info.....but you asked for it [​IMG]

7. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    My tattoo... hehehe [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Sir Bird: I'm loving those fish!

Oh man, thanks so much for sharing ML. Both of those beautiful pieces of art have equally lovely stories behind them. I love the unity of the flowers, how each one has played such a big role in your life. The top one shows such strength and love, and strength in love. That's just really touching!

9. mljohnson05

May 16, 2011
    Missouri
    Quote:Thank You so much for the nice comment [​IMG]

10. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Love the dragon. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by