SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I was one heavenly bite into my steak when I remembered something important. I don’t like eating in the morning. :lau
Seriously, the steak is soooo good! :th My first attempt at hash browns was a success too! Egg, flour, hot sauce, onion, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
BC5B12A6-8F96-4F3A-AFBB-7660507EA5DD.jpeg
5560256B-3E02-4089-92E1-AE9CF0C4658F.jpeg
C24375DC-EDCF-4FAB-9D92-69F2B9B52136.jpeg
EA08DB15-A90B-4B22-B38C-C67959C3978C.jpeg

Last edited:
Our temps are brutal this week and I was thinking about light dinners that don't require cooking. Salad and garlic bread for dinner tonight with an orange jello parfait for dessert.
View attachment 2235167
I’ve been eating tons of veggies/plants, nothing too exciting. Zucchini, sweet potatoes, potatoes, tomatoes, and onions mostly.

Here’s my pizza I made yesterday. It’s zucchini, onion, and tomatoes roasted in balsamic. My sauce is just olive oil and seasoning. It was simple but so yummy.

I have been really sticking to Whole Foods plant based, I think this is the first time I’ve had flour since my fritters. I’ve lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks.

69F03673-BB30-4055-A748-EB7194DD92D1.jpeg

I make a pesto here of different herbs or plant leaves and flowers .. keep the base of it in the freezer add oil only when I take some to use then jar goes back in the freezer
I will have to try this. My basil is bolting so it is not a good time for me to try right now. Hopefully I can get some other basil plants to grow in the house during the winter.

I take anything I want in the pesto just them change nuts often.. My biggest difference is not adding oil till I want to use it .. Store the dry mix in a mason jar in the freezer
Radish Pesto

Ingredients

• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
  • Greens from 1 big bunch of radishes (8 loosely packed cups), chopped
  • 1/4 cup parsley leaves
  • 3/4 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds (3 ounces), plus more for garnish
  • 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for garnish
  • Kosher salt
  • Pepper
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
Step 1
In a food processor, combine the garlic, greens, parsley leaves and the 3/4 cup of pumpkin seeds; pulse until finely chopped. With the machine on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Stir in the 1 cup of cheese. Season with salt and pepper.

Back
Top Bottom