SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I had a salad with some bacon and cheese. Half the head was tossed because the produce is that poor in the local store. :(
D634CA8B-A430-4881-88D2-D501DBEE9107.jpeg

I want to share a picture today because it's silly and fun.
barramundi.png

Now you may be thinking "Why, that looks like some really delicious fish with some fancy plating! Why is that silly?"
Because, my friends, of this;
350px-Fire-sauce_fillet1.jpg

This second image is a picture from a popular videogame; Final Fantasy XV. It's known for its really beautiful and hyper-realistic food.
This dish is called "Fire-sauce Fillet". The in-game ingredients in this game for this recipe are; "Dank Barramundi Fillet, Kettier Ginger, Sweet Pepper". In-game, food gives you stat boosts, and this dish gives you Strength +200, Magic +200, HP +600 (which is a powerful boost).

Our version is made with a barramudni filet, ginger, orange and green bell peppers, and this recipe for a spicy sweet barramundi sauce and fish cooking instructions. We followed the recipe, and then tossed jullianned bell peppers and ginger into the sauce while the fish broiled and lightly sauteed them until soft.

Ultimately we served it much more practically with a proper side salad and some rice and broccoli. But it sure makes a nice picture this way!

Back
Top Bottom