Show Quality Bantam Barred Rocks (SW Washington State)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Jan 25, 2009.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I have 4 Bantam Barred rocks that are show quality. One of the hens rooster got best variety and the roo got reserve variety at a show we took them to in December. They would make a great 4-H or FFA prodject. They are very friendly birds and laying right now. [​IMG]
    $110 for all of them includes shipping [​IMG]
    I can ship them.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] If only you would ship. Awesome birds!!

3. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

When I move closer to my grandson, Shelley, you won't have to post anymore, I'll just call you daily and ask: "What awesome birds are you giving up -oops, am I, getting today???" [​IMG] And I can't wait, either!

Or, you could tell your Dh to prepare the extra room cause my bossy four weimaraners, wolfx and bossy self are moving down and need a place to stay for a bit, til we find a place of our own...[​IMG] that'll take us and starter flocks from you...[​IMG] LOL!

4. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I really hate to sell them. I am also selling my Norwegian Jaerhons, although I have not posted them yet. I have 30 Marans hatching today and tomorrow and some Welsummers in another week. So I need to decide if I want to continue living with my husband or not. [​IMG]
    He just helped me finish a place for Loren's new Call ducks he is getting tomorrow. He is getting them from a lady who saw him show his rooster in showmanship and win back in December, and just decide to give him some of her show ducks. My husband is not amused. [​IMG]
    It can't be helped!! Loren and I are bird crazy!! [​IMG] And my poor boy is only 5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    [​IMG] You must stop tempting me, my parents think I am already enough bird-crazy [​IMG]

6. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    They might be sold, but am awaiting payment. I will be shipping them so if the person who is wanting to buy them falls through, I CAN ship. [​IMG]

7. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    L&Schickens :

They might be sold, but am awaiting payment. I will be shipping them so if the person who is wanting to buy them falls through, I CAN ship. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:[​IMG]

oh man, barnyard got to it before me... maybe next time...

9. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    OK, I am impatiently waiting to hear something!!

10. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am going to give the guy who wanted them a few more days to reply. He offered me $60 for the chickens plus shipping and price of the box for them. So I find some old boxes to try and save him some money and got some filters for them. I found out how much shipping would be and let him know the total. I have not heard back since. [​IMG] I dont know what the deal it.
    So, you may be the lucky one after all. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by