1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

show quality bantam cochin flock for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Nov 22, 2011.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    PLEASE do NOT press Buy Now
    Show quality cochin bantam flock for sale... We have barreds, blacks, blues, blue mottleds, and black mottleds. they are healthy quality birds from reputable breeders. birds start at 25$, most are 50$, and a few are 75$. I will not sell hens without roosters, i will sell pairs but the whole flock is for sale

blue
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

black
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mottled
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

blue mottled
    [​IMG]

and barred
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ALL BIRDS FOR SALE ARE 2011 hatched, i have already sold all of my older breeders. Prices range from 25$ to 75$ each, no solo females for sale, and i perfer to sell in pairs. shipping is 60$ to anywhere in the continental US and the price includes a USPS approved biofilter box and USPS express shipping. birds are shipped with chopped fresh fruit to provide enough nutrients in the event of a 2-3 day shipment. PM for particulars, i will take individual orders over PM, i will not take individual pics of birds for everyone, but i will offer refunds and returns if it happens you are not satisfied with your birds. thanks for looking [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  2. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    How much would a pair of blacks be? I am also interested in a pair of blues or barreds.

3. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Quote:send me a PM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by