Show Quality Black Standard Cochin Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lund121671, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I have Hatching eggs for sale. These are Top Quality Black Cochin eggs. I have had great fertility so far this year. Will ship 12+ eggs. I have about 70 eggs in now due to hatch next week and only had a couple of unfertile eggs out of these. I can't GAURANTEE hatch, but have had great luck. I would be shipping these eggs priority mail. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and take every precaution to make sure they arrive in great shape, but I can't take responsability if they are broke from the Postal Service. Eggs are 25.00 per doz+ All eggs have a date written on them of when they were gathered and I will send the freshest I have. You can look at some of our birds on our web www.lundpoultry.com

2. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Dose that price include shipping?

3. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Where exactly are you located? What bloodlines are your cochins from? I checked your website for pics but it seems you only have a few pics of what looks like the same rooster. Do you have any other roosters and do you have any pics of your hens to see? Sorry so many questions, I may be interested. Thanks.

4. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    The price does not incude shipping. It is not much it is in one of those flat rate priority mail boxes. The bloodlines include: Origianal birds are from Bob Krutchmer in Wisconsin, then added a great rooster from Andrea Sorenson in Michigan and last year bought a new pullet from Roland Douer from Minnesota. I will check with my daughter about adding more photos (that is her area, I am not into that)

5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Do you have any photos of your hens?? I could only find photos of your male?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by