Show Quality BLRW & Silkie Eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken creek, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Chicken creek

Chicken creek Out Of The Brooder

Jun 4, 2012
    For sale are 12 hatching eggs from either my show quality BLRW or Show Quality silkie flock.
    Silkies $30 a dozen
    This is for a variety pack of colors from my pens. These eggs come from separated breeding pens in the following colors: black, white, blue, splash, buff, partridge, self-blue (aka- Lavender), and self-blue cream (aka- Porcelain). My flock is comprised of top breeder lines including George Mihalik, Bobbi Porto, and Cat dance Silkies.

Blue Laced Red Wyandottes $35 a dozen
    These eggs come directly from Jerry Foley birds. We have beautiful roosters that I bought directly from Jerry Foley. Awesome boys set over my pretty girls and producing amazing chicks.

I am NPIP certified! Price does not include shipping. If you give me your zip code I will quote you a price for shipping, but it usually runs about $20. These are beautiful babies from beautiful birds, and as they do more winning in the show ring the price will go up. As everyone knows shipping hatching eggs is always a gamble and I cannot guarantee hatch rates. I do guarantee the eggs will arrive unharmed. I try to throw in extras when I can. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.
    Thank you,
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Sent you a PM.
  3. luvinbluechickens

luvinbluechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Could I see some pictures of the blrw hens? Also, what colors are they?
  4. Chicken creek

Chicken creek Out Of The Brooder

Jun 4, 2012
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you I missed that I had a message.
    Pictures of both my hens and roosters are on my website. My current hens are splash, and I have a blue rooster and a black rooster to get a mix of blue, black, and splash chicks. I expect to get more blue hens and will separate them into a second breeding pen.
    Any questions please let me know.
  5. EJohnson77Bull

EJohnson77Bull New Egg

Aug 30, 2014
    i would like to get a dozen from you please

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by