1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

show quality large fowl and bantam cochins, wyandottes,austrolops, leghorns, and more!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by casey12, Oct 29, 2012.

1. casey12

casey12 In the Brooder

Oct 3, 2010
    24558-halifax va
    i have decided to sell some of my birds. these come from great lines. i will be going to the columbus ohio show, so i can deliver there.

NOTE-these are not swap meet birds, most of these birds are from some of the best lines you will find, these will make great breeder birds. i can ship. buyer pays shipping.

here is what i have

cochin bantams
    -1 trio of partrige cochin bantams-laid first eggs about a month ago-$60 for the trio
    -1 quad of birchen cochin bantams-young rooster and 2 pullets-laid first eggs about a month ago-$120 for the trio
    -1 trio of brown red cochin bantams-$75 for the trio

wyandotte bantams
    -4 pairs of chocolate wyandotte bantam pairs-chocolate hens and black roosters(split to chocolate), so you get 75% chocolate-laying anyday now-$125 a pair or $100 if you take more than 1 pair
    -1 pair of buff columbian wyandotte bantams-very nice birds-$60 for the pair
    -several pairs/trios of black wyandotte bantams-$40 a pair/$55 a trio
    -1 white wyandotte bantam rooster-$15
    -1 pair of partridge wyandotte bantams-$40 a pair

large fowl wyandottes
    -2 black laced red hens-$20 each/$35 for both

sussex
    -2 pairs of cornation sussex-$130 for both pairs-must go together

austrolops
    -pairs/trios of black austrolops-$70 a pair/$100 a trio

leghorns
    -pairs/trios of white leghorns-$70 a pair/$100 a trio

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. mibirder

mibirder Songster

May 10, 2010
    PM sent

Dave

3. rockytopbantams

rockytopbantams Hatching

Nov 14, 2011
    Who line are your place an partridge wyndotte bantams from an do you have pics?? Looking for.new blood !!!
    Thanks
    Darrell

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: