Show Quality rabbits

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbhear80, Aug 18, 2010.

1. kbhear80

kbhear80 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    Looking to get more mini rex (beware i am very pick about what mini rex goes into my barn) we jsut moved to kansas and havent met allot of breeders down here. Would LOVE to get some sables. Body type is VERY improtant along with good coloring.

one of are upcomming jr's in the barn. he is about 2 almost 3 months in this picture...awesome little castor

[​IMG]

thanks for your help!

ps if there is any other mini rex breeders near me would love to chat with you!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you ever get to Georgia or have friends who do. We have fabulous mini rex. Please let me know. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

3. CallDuckLover

CallDuckLover Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2010
    Maryland
    I have some beautiful Show Quality Mini Rex for sale.
    They all have champion bloodlines.
    I mostly have Reds.

4. kbhear80

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    Quote:Im hoping to make it to georgia for a family reunion and to visit friends next year. Wish you both were a little closer but I have just inquired about starting a breeder page in the backyardherding page so if i get more feedback on that i'd love to add you guys! it will be nice to get some really nice quiality mini rex breeders out there. I think it will be really helpful for newbies! Anyone know a great breeder for quality sables or torts that is near by me?

Also is anyone going to nationals? And 2011 mini rex nationals are ganna be near me!! Really excited about that. I have more than enough room if people would like to camp! (as long as you dont mind goats...they think there are dogs and are overly friendly)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  5. CallDuckLover

CallDuckLover Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2010
    Maryland
    You could try looking at the National Mini Rex Breeder's Website. They have a list of websites of members.

6. kbhear80

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    They only had one breeder. i emailed them. [​IMG]. i found a few others in kansas but tehy dont have the color or the body type im looking for (color is flexable but reallt interested in sables)

7. brian21

brian21 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2010
    Western KS
    contact richard quinn from hays kansas he attends alot of shows from here to chicago. He has top quality rabbits and very nice. [​IMG]

8. kbhear80

Jul 18, 2010
    chapman, kansas
    Thanks!

9. callducklover20

callducklover20 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Bonner Springs, KS
    I have been looking for these little guys too-I will be watching if you find any around here or if you are breeding any sometime in the future [​IMG]

10. callducklover20

callducklover20 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Bonner Springs, KS
    I should have read that a little better lol- are you going to have babies any time in the near future?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by