Show quality Serama Cockerel

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by prizepete, Jul 6, 2016.

1. prizepete

prizepete Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2015
    I have a pretty Serama cockerel for sale. He would be a great Chicken for a young kid, very snuggly as most seramas are. Nugget won first place at the Placer County Fair this year! He is Trained for table top and would make a great showmanship chicken. If you have any questions feel free to ask! delivery possible depending on location. Bird is located in Loomis, CA

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. darrell4415

darrell4415 New Egg

Aug 5, 2016
    Im interested in buying your beautiful bird. I live in salinas california.

3. prizepete

Mar 3, 2015
    Hi So sorry for the delayed reply, I was out of town. In the past week or two we had an unfortunate incident with a raccoon visiting the pen I had this cockerel, a hen, and her chick. The raccoon did take the hen and chick, and attempted to get nugget but did not. Nugget is Healthy, but does have a good amount of damage to his comb, and may lose some of the points. I do not know how it is going to heal, But if you are not planning on showing him, He would still make an excellent breeding bird! I would be willing to drop the price a bit,I will Pm you and see if you are still Interested!

4. prizepete

Mar 3, 2015
    Sorry i forgot to add to my add that i live in ca!

5. Peaky

Peaky Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2017
    Hi Darrell
    just saw your location. i live in carmel valley and have just gotten chickens within the last month how many chickens do you have? Ive got 9

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by