1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Show Quality Serama For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Sep 8, 2011.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    I THOUGHT IT WAS SELF EXPLANITORY, BUT I GUESS NOT
    PLEASE DO NOT PRESS BUY NOW
    I am in the process of a full scale life adjustment and I have been so busy it has become difficult for me to give all my birds the care they need, as a result, I will be selling a great percent of my serama. i have several available, in blue, black, mottled, golden laced, cocoapop, pumpkin, chocolate, frosted flakes, cocoapop-duckwing, barred and wheaten. varieties include silkied, frizzled and smooth, and birds range from 4 years to week olds. heres a percise (off memory) list of everything i'm selling, and some pictures (do not have pictures of everything)
    adults
    1Frosted flakes pair
    1cocoapop duckwing hen

2 golden laced hens
    1 pumpkin pair
    1 frizzled cocoapop hen
    1 chocolate hen
    1 mottled rooster and 3 mottled hens
    1 blue silkied hen
    1 black hen

4 white/calico hens and a birchin frizzkied roo

chicks
    i have too many chicks to list them all, but there are several blue and mottled, a few black, a barred, a wheaten, and alot from my frosted flakes and pumpkins, a good amount of which are silkied.

~size and type vary, although none of my birds go over the ABA weight qualifications
    ~prices will vary, PM me what you are interested in and i will quote you

shipping
    shipping will vary depending on how many birds are bought, they will all be shipped express though. i can fit 4 birds to a box, and i can tape boxes together, boxes are 10$ each. i will not ship birds younger than 3 months, those must be picked up

pics
    these are not all the birds, but everything pictured is for sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I sent you a message days ago, never heard anything?

3. acme

acme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    what breeder did your Mottle come from, or his parents?[​IMG]

4. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Quote:Dianne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by