Show Quality wc Chocolate & wc Black Bantam Polish Pair ***Auction*** Will Ship

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by mycutekitties, Oct 11, 2012.

1. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    I have a pair of Bantam Polish up for auction. They are around 5 months old. You will receive one wc chocolate pullet and one wc black cockerel.

Shipping is $14.00 for a new shipping box and you will pay exact USPS Overnight shipping. If you would like a shipping quote PM me your zip code. These birds will ship on Monday, October 22, 2013 or the next day. Will ship anywhere in the USA.

The auction will start now and will end Thursday October 18th at 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time (California). Payment is due via pay pal at address [email protected] on Friday 10/19/12 no later than noon.

Bidding will start at $50.00 and bid in increments of $1.00

My birds are healthy and vaccinated for Marek's at one day old. Once they leave the post office I am no longer responsible for them. I can't guarantee their safe arrival. I doubt it would be a problem but by paying for these birds you are agreeing to the terms.

PM me with any questions.
    BID IN THIS THREAD. Do not PM bid. Pullet [​IMG] Cockerel (one area of his crest was picked out but it's growing back) [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. puddleby

puddleby Out Of The Brooder

May 11, 2011
    I will bid $100.

3. brettread203

brettread203 Out Of The Brooder

Beautiful

4. mycutekitties

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    Auction ends tomorrow!

5. Sixtexaskings

Sixtexaskings Out Of The Brooder

Oct 18, 2012
    Drooling now!

6. mycutekitties

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    Congrats! Please send me your zip (again) and I can send you an invoice with shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by