Show Quality wc Cuckoo Bantam Polish Pair ***Auction*** Will Ship

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by mycutekitties, Oct 11, 2012.

1. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    I have a pair of White Crested Cuckoo Bantam Polish up for auction. They are around 5 months old. You can choose what cockerel (out of 2) you want but only one will be shipped. So you will receive one pullet and one cockerel.

Shipping is $14.00 for a new shipping box and you will pay exact USPS Overnight shipping. If you want a quote PM me your zip code. These birds will ship on Monday, October 22, 2013 or the next day. Will ship anywhere in the USA.

The auction will start now and will end Thursday October 18th at 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time (California). Payment is due via pay pal at address [email protected] on Friday 10/19/12 no later than noon.

Bidding will start at $40.00 and bid in increments of $1.00

My birds are healthy and vaccinated for Marek's at one day old. Once they leave the post office I am no longer responsible for them. I can't guarantee their safe arrival. I doubt it would be a problem but by paying for these birds you are agreeing to the terms.

PM me with any questions.
    BID IN THIS THREAD. Do not PM bids. Pullet- nice wc cuckoo pullet [​IMG] Cock # 1 a few areas on his crest where it was picked out. It's growing back. [​IMG] Cock #2- a few areas on his crest was picked as well. It's also growing back. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. mommachickie12

mommachickie12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2012
    $41.00

3. ChicksinFL

ChicksinFL Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2011

4. brettread203

brettread203 Out Of The Brooder

I love them! Absolutely gorgeous!

5. mycutekitties

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    Thank you!

6. maran man

maran man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2012
    do they care the frizzle genes

7. mycutekitties

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    These birds are smooth but 1/3 of my birds are frizzled. I can't tell you for certain if these birds carry the frizzle gene. The way my pens are set up is like this:
    Frizzle rooster over 3 smooth hens
    Or
    3 frizzle hens over one smooth rooster.

Hope that helps!

8. maran man

maran man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2012
    okay thanks i was just wondering sence i came into the posethion of some frizzles from ur stock and id like some more

9. mycutekitties

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    Auction ends tomorrow!

10. puddleby

puddleby Out Of The Brooder

May 11, 2011
    $65.00

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by