Show quality wyandottes?

rcentner

Songster
10 Years
Sep 6, 2009
Le Roy, NY
Can you tell from this pic if these are SQ?

40674_wyandottes.jpg

btw, I love it when people advertise them as winedots

It's really kind of hard to tell much about them from that shot. BLR is not an accepted color in the APA. You can show them, but they can only place to a certain level in the show.

yes, it is hard to tell from the pic, but from what i can tell they (the Blue laced,and Splash Laced in front) do not look like any thing like a Wyandotte should i believe wyandottes have been called the "bird of curves" meaning like a round body. I think some others will be able to help you some more.

CD

Quote:
No, you got it right. The birds in question have very poor type. At the risk of Blue laced Red fans jumping on me I'd have to say that's true of most of them. I have seen few that actually looked like Wyandottes.

Quote:
No, you got it right. The birds in question have very poor type. At the risk of Blue laced Red fans jumping on me I'd have to say that's true of most of them. I have seen few that actually looked like Wyandottes.

You're right ...... But we're working on them.
smile.png

Quote:

smile.png

I kind of expected I'd hear from you!
lol.png

What do you think of these BLR Wyadotte bantams,
Are they close to being SQ ?

What are their strengths & weaknesses ?
What needs to be worked on ?

12005_2010-05-10_150439.jpg

12005_2010-05-10_150428.jpg

12005_2010-05-10_150518.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

I kind of expected I'd hear from you!
lol.png

smile.png

I don't show and have no plans to, but I still want them to look like they should.

Well, I knew the BLR was wierd, her feathering is not as nice as the splash. The splash is the most curvy and my roo is a splash too, but he is pretty tall and lanky if you know whast I mean. I love them anyhow. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom