Show your Amerauacana~Araucana, EE's, or mutts with either in them...

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
Show us your babies..pullets and hens! No matter if you show. No matter if you breed, but you have an Ameraucana~heck, even if it is an EE, have to add, would love to see some Araucanas too!. A mix of one or the other..or mutt..
tongue.png
with Ameraucana in it is fun too. had to change the heading of post..so many loved cute fluffy and tufted cheeks out there.. Love those tufts, love those beards, love those colored eggs!

I have a blue girl..just the one for now. Would love to get a couple of other colors..buff...black....
Here is my girl.. will have to go get pictures...
010-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

007-7.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I said I wanted a black!! Beautiful!

And your EE is beautiful..I've had one that similar color, but she didn't have that nice full body look..she was a slim little gal.
smile.png

Last edited:
here is my Funky chicken Earl... he's grwon since this pic.. when I got him and his brothers they were really scruffy.. he has gained weight and his feathers are coming in soft and pretty but hes still such a character..
83076_img_0743.jpg

this is Earls brothers MAximus and Darcy also getting prettier now that they are getting healthy.. Ill post more next month I think there will be a big viable difference..
83076_img_0735.jpg

ive got 5 more EEs and one Ameraucauna that Ill post later.. need pics of the girls..

Quote:
My DH walked in as I was reading your name for "Earl" out loud...he started chuckling, then saw the picture and said, yep, he looks like an Earl..what ever that means. I can tell he's going to be handsome..love the colors.
Yes, there will be a difference in a months time..that will be fun to see.
And, I would love to see your girls, and I'm waiting to hear the names. You pick out some cute ones. Maximus and Darcy..
smile.png

Quote:
Oh wow.. I wish I could have roosters. Those are beautiful. I would love to have a blue roo.

That's a thought though, since I can't have roosters, I would love to see what folks have.

Any Ameraucana or EE...pullets, hens, rooster... I love them all..

I also love bantam cochins, but is that a bantam Ameraucana in that 5th picture?
love.gif
Oh man, I may have to look into getting myself a bantam Ameraucana! Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Oh wow.. I wish I could have roosters. Those are beautiful. I would love to have a blue roo.

That's a thought though, since I can't have roosters, I would love to see what folks have.

Any Ameraucana or EE...pullets, hens, rooster... I love them all..

I also love bantam cochins, but is that a bantam Ameraucana in that 5th picture?
love.gif
Oh man, I may have to look into getting myself a bantam Ameraucana! Thanks for sharing!

Yep, 1st, 5th, 7th, and 8th are bantam boys.
smile.png
The one you are talking about was just a cockerel in that pic, he has won BB at 2 out of 3 shows that he has been to.
big_smile.png
I named him "Raider" at Stevenson this past April, he won Best of Breed the same day that my Uncle "Raider" Gary passed away.

Back
Top Bottom