Show your WHITE SILKIES love here!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by ChobeeChickenMommy, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    I know there is a Silkie thread, a Lavender/Self Blue thread, Partridge, etc, but I haven't seen one for those of us who have white babies yet. So I thought I would start a thread for those who love their White Silkies! So feel free to share your babies pics & stories here!!

I'll start, this is Comet my 6 month old roo:
    [​IMG]
    Star-Baby
    [​IMG]
    Sparkle (She was singing her "egg song" squatting on my towel in my bathroom...)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  2. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    here are mine!!

i have six under one of my hens. due to hatch on the 29th of september. or for america, 28th.

this is chukka!

[​IMG]

this is margarita

[​IMG]

and this is tipsy!

[​IMG]

ENJOY!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  3. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:I LOVE THEIR NAMES!!! [​IMG]

4. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Orion -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:We were thinking about the name Orion, but My oldest son wanted Comet so we went with it. He's a CUTIE!

6. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:We were thinking about the name Orion, but My oldest son wanted Comet so we went with it. He's a CUTIE!

Thanks! and my friend's husband named him lol I really had no clue what to name him!! Mind if I steal the name "Comet" for my Silkied Serama hatches the first week of October?

7. racuda

racuda Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL

Thanks! and my friend's husband named him lol I really had no clue what to name him!! Mind if I steal the name "Comet" for my Silkied Serama hatches the first week of October?

No prob go right ahead! We have started a list of names for our "future" silkies that is all things from the sky either constellations or planets... (I have a feeling we are going to have to expand our run & coop a lot sooner than I had planned due to mine & my sons new obsession/love hahahhaha) [​IMG]

9. ChobeeChickenMommy

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:Your pics are beautiful! I absolutely love the one of the mama hen w/ her babies!!!

10. reereechickens

reereechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Reidsville, NC
    Very pretty pics! I need to get some pictures of mine up. White Silkies are my favorites!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by