Showbred Blue Ameraucana Roosters - SW of Houston, TX - Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DiamondJFarms.com, Sep 24, 2011.

1. DiamondJFarms.com

DiamondJFarms.com Out Of The Brooder

I bought Ameraucana chicks from Show Breeder, Paul Smith. Now that they are 5 1/2 months, I find I have more Blue Roosters than I need. I have 4 that need to go. They are really good looking roosters. I don't really know how to tell which are the most "show quality", but I can tell you, they are all from "show stock". Priced at $10 each.
    When these guys mate with regular, brown or white, laying hens, their offspring will lay blue or green eggs. Being purebreds, these Rooster's offspring should all lay blue or green eggs. But, there is a chance that Some of these Roosters will have only about half of their offspring lay blue or green eggs.

I also have a mature, Blue Easter-egger (non-purebred) Rooster for $6

For Pick-up ONLY
    We are in Needville, TX (SW of Houston)

Please Buy here, PM, or call 979-793-6002 for more info.

2. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I'm the one that had called you earlier today. I live close by and not far from your area since I am near the Sugar Land area. I can come by and pickup at least 2 of your pretty fellas tomorrow. I would prefer to meet in a public area if you're willing to.

3. DiamondJFarms.com

Yes, my farm isn't far off of HWY 59 (about 6 miles), and there is a Large Gas Station I can meet you at. If I drive over to meet you, you wouldn't get to choose which two you'll get, as I'll just grab two and box them for travel. I really can't tell which are better anyway. Give me a call back for directions.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  4. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Thank you so much and would prefer any 2 show-bred Ameraucana roos. You can call me tomorrow around 10am in the morning at 832-884-1605. By any chance do you also have baby chicks for sale that are from the show bred roos?

5. DiamondJFarms.com

I'll give you a call.

No, I have no chicks.

This is my first venture into purebred/showbred chickens. I got 15 of them as day old chicks.

These roos are 5 1/2 weeks old. They were hatched 4-4-11.

6. DiamondJFarms.com

All Roosters are sold. Thank you, to those who purchased.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by