Showgirl babies !

peepsnbunnies

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 31, 2007
Central Florida
Hi All,

I am trying out learning how to post pics. This is my first try. This pic is of one of the beautiful showgirl babies that I hatched recently in the bator. These are some really awesome babies! Hope it comes thru!
bun.gif
:bun

IMG_8733.jpg

Looks like it came through o.k., so now I am going to add a couple more pics of my showgirl mom Phyllis and the babies she hatched out on Tuesday.

IMG_8925.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
love.gif
Way to go! I've hatched some of mine this year too! Its so cool, because you never know what you're gonna get! I even hatched a partridge!

Showgirls are a cross of Naked necks and silkies.

Good Morning!
I just love these little cuties!! I slipped a couple of eggs under my broody splash silkie hen and she hatched two of them for me several weeks ago, then I have hatched 14 out in the incubator, now Phyllis (Diller), one of my lovely showgirl hens, hatched out 5 adorable babies for me on Tuesday! I am so excited about these babies, they are adorable. So far I am breeding showgirl to showgirl. But, I do intend to try breeding some of my silkies to showgirl in the future. Some of these sweeties will be for sale at some point, I have never tried shipping, I am not sure how to go about doing it or what is required, but it is very very hot here and I would be afraid to try it right now. Glad you like my babies ! I will try to post more pics, I have taken a lot of them.
ya.gif

The first pic is of a baby that is maybe a week or so old, it had not started growing it's wing feathers yet. I did not date the pic, probly should have, the pic of the hen and chicks was taken yesterday (Thurs), the chicks were hatched on Tuesday and the head shot pic is of the mother Phyllis.
jumpy.gif

As far as I know silkies only come in one size, they are kinda of between a bantam and standard size.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom