Showgirl chicks assorted colors SEE DESCRIPTION FOR SHIPPING INFO.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by minihorse927, Feb 21, 2011.

1. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    I have five showgirls that I am putting up for sale. These are all from good quality stock. One is just under 2 months old (hatched NYD) and the other 4 are 2.5 weeks old. They hatched the 3rd of this month. I am selling just because I have decided I am not going to pursue breeding the showgirls. The oldest and 2 of the youngest have dark skin, walnut type combs and good foot feathering. One of the younger SG's has pink skin and no foot feathering but does have the walnut comb. The darkest chick pictured #3 has the dark skin and feathered legs and feer but it starting to develop a very small single comb. Each chick is pictured seperately below. I believe there is 2 splash, 1 partridge ( this is the one with pink skin), and then 2 whites.
    This is the oldest one
    [​IMG]
    Young chick #1 This is the one with pink skin and no foot feathering
    [​IMG]
    Young chick #2
    [​IMG]
    Young chick #3 EDIT: This chick is starting to develop a single comb, just noticed it today when feeding
    [​IMG]
    Young chick #4
    [​IMG]
    If you have any other questions or would like more pictures please let me know. Local pickups appreciated and can be delivered for a small fee if within a driving distance. I can ship these chicks if you do not mind waiting until they are old enough to make the trip safely. I would wait till the youngest are at least 8 weeks old. Shipping starts around $55 including the box, it goes as high as $90 including the box. It all depends on where you are located. If you want to know how much shipping will cost you, PM me or post here and I will figure it out for you.

EDITED TO ADD: The chick with no foot feathering is starting to get darker colored legs with age, but the skin is remaining pink on his neck and the rest of its body.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  2. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    how much would shipping be to 33513? cant find showgirls down here anywhere

3. minihorse927

Nov 3, 2010
    Quote:Looking at $60 plus $10 for the shipping box.

4. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    How much for shipping to 46785? I wouldn't even mind if you shipped the first week of April-----I have other chicks coming then.

5. minihorse927

Nov 3, 2010
    Quote:41.00 plus the cost of the box which I believe is $10. They would be about 9 weeks first of april so that is fine with me. Cheaper to ship than drive where you are coming from either way, but if you drove you know the chicks are safe.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by