*ShowGirl Eggs to ship tomarrow different colors* PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Aug 22, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i have a few sets of eggs i can ship tomarrow, the girls r laying good again. if u want them post sold and send payment [email protected].

here is a few pics of some of the breeders/babies u can also see more of my flock on my 1st website link in my siggy lots of updated pics have been added.
    thanks,
    silkie

1-set of 6+ partridge silkie/showgirl eggs-$25 includes shipping
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 sets of 6+ white showgirl eggs F11-F17-$33 ea set, includes shipping
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and 1 set of blue/black/splash- showgirl/silkie/sizzle there is 4 eggs from this pen will add white showgirl eggs also to make 6+ eggs-$33 includes shipping.
    [​IMG]

My flock is ILT, IB, Mereks and Newcastle Disease vaccinated and r a AI and PT clean flock. a copy of the negative AI and PT papers will be sent w/ the eggs.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  2. tebs78

tebs78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    Can you mix a set?

3. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    yes [​IMG] pm me with what ones u r wanting and how many.
    thanks,
    silkie

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  4. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

lol.. omg! i almost posted sold and then i looked at the price and i cant even affored 1 set of whites.. LOL im only a kid and dont have a job.. LOL.. chickens are my 4-h FFA project...lol. i dont even have 30 bucks in my paypal account LOL [​IMG] they are very pretty tho.. if i had the money i would buy them... but 60 bucks for a dozen show girls would KILL ME [​IMG] ur birds are gourgous btw.. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, sorry i didn't know u were a kid, i just saw u wanted silkie and sg eggs. i need to learn to read whole posts. watch the swap/trade threads, sometimes i find things i really want and i put some of them up for the swaps when i can. [​IMG]

6. shmooborp

i dont know if u are a guy or a girl ... but i am asuuming girl from the name.. and in the swap thread i have been putting up hand made custom jewlery ( my mom makes it ) one of a kind what ever you want made with real swarovski crystals , and if u are interested i could get you a coustom braclete earing neclace combo if u want. and then if thats not enough then a small amount of cash? does that sound good? i would really like to [​IMG] and i have had a couple of people get the jelery from me so they can vocuch if thats something you would like to do... [​IMG] ps.. sorry for my horrible spelling.. LOL [​IMG] thats about all i have got :\\

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  7. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, i don't spell the greatest either and yes i'm a woman. u got daylilies and something else plants from me before in a swap, i think lilly of the valley plants. so i knew u were on the swap threads,lol.

yes i have seen ur jewlery and saw posts made about them before, they r very beautiful. let me think on that and i'll pm u about it tomarrow when i'm more awake.
    thanks,
    silkie

8. shmooborp

yes yes i did ! and they have exploded in my yard! LOL.. doing great! thanks for considering [​IMG]

9. shmooborp

oh i was also going to say ... do u have pics of the chicks? i just cant stop looking at the whites.. soooo gorgous ! i love the POOF lol uber cute

10. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    there is more pics on my first website link in my siggy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by