1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SHOWGIRL & SILKIE EGG ASSORTMENT

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by 173rd, Feb 19, 2014.

1. 173rd

173rd Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2013
    I am offering one dozen showgirl assortment of eggs. They will be from my white showgirl rooster over one partridge hen and two white hens. Also my calico showgirl rooster over a black, blue, and calico hens. And my paint silkie rooster over a white, black, and partridge hens. So anything will be possible.
    I have a 99% hatch rate here. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to the Post Office handling and your environmental conditions. One dozen of these are $25. plus $17 for shipping and handling. I have no more in my incubator and fully loaded. Please send me a PM for my paypal account if you would like to buy these. This a limited time offer.
    Thank you for looking :weee

My blue hen is my Avatar profile picture
    Just a few of the showgirl chicks we have hatched. And our white showgirl rooster and calico rooster and white showgirl hen. The little stripped showgirl chick turned out to be a lavender baby the rest are blacks, whites and blues.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  2. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Interested in some silkie eggs please!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by