1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Showgirl silkie hatching eggs and more

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Country Living Farm, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    First sorry I do not have any pictures. In the pen is a pure white showgirl rooster over 5 hens. They are white, black, splash and one blue. Some of the hens are standard. When I hatch them out I get both showgirl and standard. I usually get lots of white's in the hatch as two hens are white as well.

If I get a chance to get some pictures I will add them.

Shipping is 12.95 for 6 eggs. I will include some extras from my other pens which are Easter eggers, frizzles, Americanans, and sizzles. I will put in at least 2 extras based on what I have available.

If you would like a mix of eggs from all the pens I can do that as well. Just PM me and let me know what you would like in the order and we can go from there on price. I am pretty easy to work with.

My former user name was Monkeyingaroundfarm so some of you may remember me....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by