Showing off my puppy. A litter reject...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by holliewould, Jan 26, 2009.

1. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    [​IMG]

This is Jaunita Maria Anna Rosa Lopez. She's almost a whopping 4lbs. now . She checked out fine at the vet so I don't get why she's a reject. Besides having a crooked tail maybe. Isn't she creepy cute? Anyway, this world is too small for this much cuteness. [​IMG]

2. Portia

Portia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2008
    South Central PA
    She's adorable. What kind of dog?

3. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Serious AW factor going on![​IMG]

4. holliewould

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    a chihuaha [​IMG]

5. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    [​IMG]

Awww. I've been looking for one forever but I just can't afford the prices. What do you mean litter reject?

6. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    That is too cute with that little stuffed toy! There's most certainly no reject in that picture.

7. holliewould

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    Quote:Well, I guess people are breeding them to be the size of a fingernail and they are so inbred that a lot of times they come out deformed. A chihuaha won't get to be but 6lbs anyway so why they need to be smaller is beyond me. Probably something Paris Hilton started. Anyway her tail is messed up and her soft spot on her head appears not to be closing in. Otherwise she's fine. I got this one from some customers who are breeders that couldn't sell her. However, a good friend of mine works for a vet clinic and gets them all the time. She just brought one down that can't get his tongue in his mouth because his lower jaw is deformed.

I like her a lot. She's a great guard dog, full of energy, and her training is like any other dogs. She's just micro sized is all. [​IMG]

8. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    [​IMG] Aww. She is soo sweet. One of my favorite dogs was my Yorkie, Pappy, who was 3# soaking wet. A very sweet dog. Thanks for the information. [​IMG]

9. holliewould

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    NP [​IMG] Hope you find one!

10. ScrambledAcresFarm

ScrambledAcresFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Caulfield, Missouri
    I just so happen to be a breeder of Yorkies and Chihuahuas! I too can't understand all the attention on making them so tiny. Purebred dogs are already weak. Making them so tiny profits only the seller. My babies are around 5-7lbs. Small, just not too small!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by