showing

I'd be nervous about taking mine anywhere. They are often skittish and I had one knock herself unconscious running into the side of her pen when she got startled. And they are small and fragile to handle.

are yours buttons?
Mine are coturnix, and most of them are not easily startled.... at least no more so than a guinea pig or rabbit.

I have Buttons, Pharaohs, and A&M. I lost a Pharaoh not long ago to someone handling her improperly. She tried to fly away from him and he tightened his grip what he thought was only a small amount and did internal damage.

I actually stopped have bobwhites for a while because of the skittish issue, but now that I have an out of the way place I can locate them I'm thinking of trying them again.

Quote:
Hate to break it to ya, but thats the link for missouri state chapter of Quail forever which is a sportmans organization thats focused on maintaining huntable wild quail populations in their individual areas---- pretty much the ducks unlimited version for quail.... they dont "show quail". Sorry
sad.png

Quote:
Hate to break it to ya, but thats the link for missouri state chapter of Quail forever which is a sportmans organization thats focused on maintaining huntable wild quail populations in their individual areas---- pretty much the ducks unlimited version for quail.... they dont "show quail". Sorry
sad.png

Eh, it was the first one that came up and the one she attended was big on the 'show me' thing. I didn't look it over much.

Lol--- I git it! If y'all do find any info on showing please do post it here! I do beleive some 4h chapters allow it, but its not a national standard for 4h.

Back
Top Bottom