Shows in Florida?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Ethan13, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Ethan13

Ethan13 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2016
    Florida
    I live in North Central Florida and wanted to know if there were any shows in Florida near and far (I show OEGs)

2. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    You might be able to find out by asking on the FL state thread...just find it using the Search box in the upper left corner.

Good luck!

3. Ethan13

Ethan13 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2016
    Florida
    Okay thanks

4. Farmer Connie

Farmer Connie Overrun With Chickens

Feb 28, 2017
    Florida
    My Coop
    Ocala Florida... The Southeastern Youth Fair. Located at the Livestock Pavilion. Northeast Marion County. Always scheduled late February. Showcases 4-H and FFA Students as well private entries. Big buyers such as Publix bid on Livestock as a public relations gesture. We try to attend annually. Our kids, not kids anymore, busted their butts in both organizations so these days we have tremendous respect for the youth that commit themselves to excellence. Something most kids don't do.
    Google Ocala Southeastern Youth Fair or Ocala Livestock Pavilion for various other events.
    BTW... Hello fellow Floridian! :frow

5. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    We have a couple of poultry shows in Inverness, FL., one in March and the other in October. Which also includes youths.

Farmer Connie likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by