Shows in Georgia?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by ladywolfe, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ladywolfe

ladywolfe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Georgia
    Trying to find info. on the show in Newnan, Ga. Please tell me where to find info at?

2. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Northeast Georgia Poultry Fanciers Association
    January 23, 2010
    Judges: Eric Englesman, Frank Harris, Tommy Lee

Nothwest Georgia Poultry Association~ Dalton, Georgia~ North Georgia Fairgrounds
    February 6, 2010- one day show
    Judges: Anthony Ashley, Tim Bowles, Marty McGuire, David Johnston, and Tommy Lee
    Call in entry: Bob Bridges- 1706 602 1358
    deadline February 1, 2010

Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Association~ Coweta Co. Fairgrounds, Newnan, Georgia
    Date: February 20, 2010
    Judges: Jim Sallee, Tim Clanton, Mike Schmidt, Mark Beasley, Tim Bowles, Earl Jones, Jr. judge and Showmanship: Tommy Lee
    Friday night supper
    Email: Beth Smith at [email protected]

3. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    I plan on attending the Newnan, Georgia Show. I will not be showing (due to time contraints on that day), but I can't wait to see everyone and all the birds!

ANYBODY ELSE GOING TO BE THERE??

Claudia

4. briarpatchfarms

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Quote:Ill probably be there it district 10 NCBA Meet!

5. allaboutdemchicks

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Quote:Ill probably be there it district 10 NCBA Meet!

WOW!!! I did not realize that! This is going to make this trip even better.....

Let's see....off the top of my head I remember that you breed Calls, Seramas, Cochins, and Silkies, I think you and I will have a thing or two to talk about on that day!!

6. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    i would like to go to the newnan show.i hav e never been to a poultry show.how much does it cost for visitors?

7. briarpatchfarms

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
    Quote:Usually free to come and visit! if its not free sometimes its a $1.00 or 2 but not much! I doubt they charge though

8. timberghstt

timberghstt Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2009
    Hot dang! I'm going to the Newnan show, definately. It'll be easy to remember 'cause it's the day before my birthday! Heh heh, having said that, now watch me totally forget! [​IMG]

Jimmy

9. allaboutdemchicks

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    No, no....don't forget! This will be so much fun! Do I need to you a reminder??

I have a reminder, it's a seven-year-old boy who is doing his job daily (hourly), and it sounds like this..." Momma, will they be any Sebright for sale in Newnan? Momma, will they be any Call ducks for sale in Newnan? Momma, will they be any Cochins for sale in Newnan? Momma, how much will a pair of Sebrights be? Momma, do I have enought money for some Polish?" Well, you get the picture.

Jimmy, you can find me by the sale cages, or at least my "reminder" will be there in that area so I will not be far.

10. ElleninDublin

ElleninDublin Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2009
    Eugene, OR
    I'd like to try to make the Newnan show...what are the times? I've never been to a poultry show...can we purchase birds there, also?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by