Shroud of Death~A Vampire RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PoesAccomplice, Nov 9, 2016.

1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]
    Story:"The prophecies are real, I know this now as I witness it's truth. It's fulfillment has brought an eternal darkness, a night that never ends. The vampires once had nothing to fear, except for the fear we endowed on mortals. But this has ceased, for now we are the ones who fear the mortals. With the full moon has come a new age, one that has reversed the roles of immortals and mortals. One that promises our fall, as was told in the prophecies. The night once concealed us, but now it's darkness is no longer able to overpower those who seek to end our reign. There are new species, ones that hadn't made themselves known until now, for we were formally the greatest of earth. They have all come with the return of the king, the man that was told in the prophecies was to kill every vampire. When the prophecies were first written we hadn't believed this to be true; we were immortal, no vampire had ever died, nor would they, or so we had thought. Shortly after the prophecies were written our leader died. No, she had not died but rather was murdered, by the king who was told to kill the vampires. Her death brought confusion among us all for everything we had believed was revealed to be a lie, and though we still trusted in our immortality we knew the secret of our death had been discovered, even though we knew not what it was. And we may never know for the king has declared to his people that we are a threat, and so has us brought to him to be killed by those who receive a reward for our betrayal. We fight as one, but soon the time will come for us to accept the inevitable. Besides, who are we to question the prophecies?" Ivanca declared as she wrapped up the scroll.

Ivanca turned from the scroll and looked to William, weary. She stated "We have no chance. They want away with us. They are too strong."

William replied eagerly, with heart, "Why not defy the prophecy. The only thing we can do is die trying. And if the prophecy says we're going to fall anyway, let's fall trying to stand up! Let's fight back, gather new vampires, and reply to the king's corrupt cry to kill us with a roar of defiance."

Ivanca smiled bleakly, and whispered, revealing her two sharp fangs, "Then let's go." She promptly put her cloak around her shoulders, and after running in the opposite direction than William from the castle, disappeared into the shroud of night, her blanket that would cover up her murder.

Summary: Lord Albon has placed bounties on the last remaining vampires in Algovich, recruiting assassins and bounty hunters of all species, all with the same goal. A prophecy foretells the vampires' doom, but they will not go down easily. They keep infecting more humans, adding to their ranks. Will the prophecy take its toll, or will the vampires override the prophecy?

Crimson Curse: A liquid that weakens vampires when ingested. The humans have learned to harden it and make weapons out of it, which are extremely dangerous for vampires. The liquids springs out in small pools on the mountains. When drunk by vampires the effects will slowly wear off with time, depending on the vampire. For some the symptoms remain for a day, but for those with stronger immunities it may only be a few hours.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Story Info:
    1. There is perpetual night, but plants can still grow, and humans can still survive. It is just a strange curse put on the area many years before.
    2. Crimson Curse: A liquid that weakens vampires when ingested. The humans have learned to harden it and make weapons out of it, which are extremely dangerous for vampires. The liquids springs out in small pools on the mountains
    3. Nightstalkers, Whisperers, Oblivions, and Tundracs are all bounty hunters that work under Lord Albon.
    4. The vampires live in a castle above the town in the woods.

Species:

Vampires:Alright, these vampires are pale as per usual. The live off of human blood, and human blood only. They must generally feed twice a week, and their veins grow in size when they desire for blood is at its peak. If a vampire does not feed when it needs to, it can suffer from hallucinations or blackouts. If a vampire doesn't ingest blood for about a month, they enter a coma-like phase until blood is fed to them somehow. Vampires are invincible as they are immortal, healing instantly when injured unless they drink the Crimson Curse, then they become weak, and are as easily hurt as a human would be. They cannot transform, are generally stronger and faster than humans, and usually stay hidden. The human they bite becomes a vampire if the vampire doesn't take enough blood for the human to die. The vampires are known to love, and often bite humans that they want for themselves.

Nightstalkers: Ghost-like figures that are a blackish-blue. It seems as if they are made of smoke. Their hair is all black, and their eyes navy blue. They have the ability to teleport and turn invisible for short periods of time. Their main purpose is to kill and get money, and don't have many other focuses than that one. The females and males are easily differentiated, as the males have a smoke emanating from their bodies, while the females have a gloomy aura around them. Little is known about where they come from, except for that they all have obsidian blades, which leads some to believe they live near Mount Goliath, an extinct volcano many moons away.

Whisperers: Humans that have joined a dark cult, where they have received the powers to make people fall asleep. They are all imprinted on their foreheads, with a green eye. THe green eye shows they are part of the cult Ugotha, which grants them the power to make their victims or themselves fsll asleep. They normally are very weak in fighting, and rely on their sleeping spell to neutralize their target before taking it out quietly. Love is forbidden, as it is said to "make themselves fall asleep". They don't talk much and usually don't have friends.

Tundracs: These strange humanoids come from many months west, where the freezing cold Ablator Mountains are. Their bodies are made of ice, and they can grow ice out of it (such as ice spikes out of their hands used as weapons). They just want money, and couldn't care less about love or the lives of others. They built extremely well, as their ice is extremely frozen, making it hard to break. The easiest way to defeat them is to attack them with a scalding hot weapon.

Oblivions: These cover up their body with cloaks and darkness, except for their faces, which are covered in a blackly imprinted skull. They can summon dark magic, making them be able to levitate and shoot bolts of darkness from their hands. The bolts of darkness are essentially sharp knives that have no shape except for their darkness. (Kind of like the ones in Doctor Strange). Their main objective is to survive, and often do so with a partner. Love is encouraged, as the dark magic feeds off of it, among other human emotions.

Humans: Yep, just humans. Some are just villagers, others hunters.

Form To Join:

Name:
    Species:
    How Old They Appear to be:
    Personality:
    History:
    Appearance:
    Relationship Status?:
    Weapons:
    Other:

This RP was made by Run Wild and me. She has full power over this RP, as do I. She can accept and deny joining forms. Thanks Wild!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    (I will join soon.)

3. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Awesome! Thanks! I will make Lord Albon soon.)

4. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    (Would it be alright for me to play Ivanca?)

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (that would be fine. I could make William a human that she bites, and then those two can start it off from there.)

6. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Name:Lord Albon
    Species:Human
    How Old They Appear to be:46
    Personality:Strict, ruthless, greedy, selfish
    History:His father was the former leader of the town, he won the next election
    Appearance:Older man, with short white hair. Well-built, tall, with an aggressive facial feature
    Relationship Status?:closed, his wife died two years ago
    Weapons:his money and power
    Other:tries to kill all the vampires

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Name:William Henderson
    Species:Human turned vampire by Ivanca
    How Old They Appear to be:19
    Personality:Energetic, protective, romantic, strong, firm
    History:His life has been hard. His mother was executed as she was a suspected vampire. His father was killed by Albon, as his father was the only competetion to the position of mayor of the town. He is an only child, and has had women abuse his kindness.
    Appearance:[​IMG] without beard

Relationship Status?:Ivanca?
    Weapons:Has a pair of daggers, that he coats with acid.
    Other:

8. DancingWthDucks

DancingWthDucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2016
    Cumbria, UK
    Name: Colette
    Species:Human
    How old they appear to be: Somewhere in the mid twenties. Carefull not to tell anyone her actual name or age.
    Personality: Fierce, quick thinking, independent, snappy, very smart, avoids interaction as much as possible.
    History: Won't tell anyone
    Appearence: Serious dark brown eyes, long dark brown hair, short, muscular and athletic. Long scar snaking from her left shoulder to her hip. Very pretty.
    Relationship status: Open,
    Weapons: Silver dagger concealed on her belt. Normally a loaded pistol in her hand.
    Other: (Great RP Jabba and Run Wild :) )

9. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (accepted! Would you like her to be converted to a vampire or is she a Hunter?)

10. DancingWthDucks

DancingWthDucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2016
    Cumbria, UK
    (A hunter for now)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by