shut up you stupid chickens

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by DeepDishChix, Nov 10, 2015.

1. DeepDishChix

DeepDishChix Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2015
    stupid chickens won't shut up the neighbors gonna kill me they screamin at 6am and they so loud i can hear them through the house wit all the windows closed! [​IMG]You have to help me otherwise i will be dead if they cant shut up! maybe if i let them out they would be quieter?

2. Rod-T

Rod-T Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2015
    Deer park, Washington
    Lol maybe they need curtains

3. abenardini

abenardini Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2015
    I've heard of people saying how loud their birds are, but mine (I have 14 total now) don't really make much noise other than crowing in morning. Every now and then, they might cluck some.

Are they squabbling or are they just "talking?"

4. DeepDishChix

May 23, 2015
    One of them is really loud sometimes she will just walk around and scream. The rest hardly ever make a peep.

5. Rod-T

Rod-T Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2015
    Deer park, Washington
    Maybe you should look up a recipe for really loud chicken soup..and make that for dinner

6. Deckgirls

Deckgirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2014
    mine only make real loud noises when they lay an egg or in the monring when i bring out some scratch for them. otherwise they are rather quiet

7. DeepDishChix

May 23, 2015
    It's annoying because i have 2 different cages, and the loud one screams at the one in the other cage and that one screams back. Its really early in the morning, is there a way I can make them sleep for a little longer?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by