Siblings...

Why and Dotte

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 8, 2010
Princeton, IN
Why can't my sister understand anything I'm going through?!
We're both epileptics, her seizures are resolved mine aren't so I'm on more medication than she is which means more side effects.Whenever I sweat it comes in blisters filled with sweat( gross I know) and I get really itchy, so physical labor when it's hot is hard and can lead to heat exhaustion.
She wants me to help shovel rock for our pasture (to put around water troughs) which I've already helped with two truck loads this week and it's been in the 90's and humid so we're trying to do it when it's cool (hard because of her work schedule).
I've dealt with these side effects for at least two years now, I know when it's cool enough to go out and do physical labor or even just be outside yet she insists that it would have been fine if we went when she said, but by time we were ready it would have been too hot.
My doctor is useless when it comes to side effects, "just something you get used to" is all she can say-don't think so.

I can't talk to her about it, she sees no wrong in what she asks and is stubborn as can be.
th.gif

Thanks for reading, it's good to get this out
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom