1. leedyfeathers

leedyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2014
    VA
    Im back update.. she is not as puffed up unless she lays thats more lately, very pail look to her face head shake is only when she is more attentive to something usually me trying to her to eat. She had a golf ball size crop yesterday though she had not eaten for two days. this morning she was emptied very little poop. She does a strange thing.. she sees food in hand and leans in laying tip of beak on it then will peck at it. Shes aiming better but she looks at food from one side of face by tilting head.. coordination? I have her in small tight box so theres no real movement though she doent stumble while trying to eat like some of my birds in the past. The swelling around eyes has not gotten worse seems like one side has gone down even.

2. leedyfeathers

leedyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2014
    VA
    Ok .. I scratched all I was doing.. gave milk with pinch vitamins.. drank it up! Gave a bowl of hard cat food (softened) with vitamins and cheese. Eat a teaspoon of it mostly made hole down to the liquid that hadnt been soaked up and drank it. Obviously has perked up some but as it normally goes thats todays news and not happen again .. rolling eyes

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by