sick chick cant walk or eat

morheb

Songster
7 Years
Aug 30, 2016
Hello
yesterday all my chicks were fine, running around and eatung all welltoday i noticed one of my chicks cnot walking, or eating
I moved it away from others and made him drink water with babies medicines
All other chicks are fine, there eat anything i give them from house left overs and wheat and cornthe chick just stay in its place, and when it tries to run it falls

It poop is white, idl if it is relevant

Olease help

Hello
yesterday all my chicks were fine, running around and eatung all welltoday i noticed one of my chicks cnot walking, or eating
I moved it away from others and made him drink water with babies medicines
All other chicks are fine, there eat anything i give them from house left overs and wheat and cornthe chick just stay in its place, and when it tries to run it falls

It poop is white, idl if it is relevant

Olease help

Where are you located?
How old are the chicks?
What was the babies medicine that you gave it?
Do you have a commercial chick starter feed available?

It's very hard to know what's going on. Try to keep your chick hydrated and offer wet chick feed if you have it. You can also see if it will eat some hard boiled egg once it's drinking well.

Where are you located?
How old are the chicks?
What was the babies medicine that you gave it?
Do you have a commercial chick starter feed available?

It's very hard to know what's going on. Try to keep your chick hydrated and offer wet chick feed if you have it. You can also see if it will eat some hard boiled egg once it's drinking well.

Chick is about 6 weeks old, i am from lrbanon, it is a little ntahma, i gave it liquid panadole it is all i found xacually i dint have any vitamins for them as they dont sell these things around here, but i can go to a near city and buy some if i need to.

They all drink and eat well, this one only started being lazy today
I put it in a cage aeay from the others, and at sunset i heard him calling looking fir his brothers, he was silent all the time, he got him out of cage and he ran to the water to drink, but he still look sleepy and cant walk properly, i put water in its cage but looksike he didnt know it was water, so now it still sleeping alone, im afraid he may have a disease that may move to his brothers

Back
Top Bottom