Sick chick

Dchintella

In the Brooder
Mar 20, 2020
Hi, I have a sick chick that is experiencing labored breathing. I thought I saw bloody stools in the brooder so I startled corid immediately but now that I’m reading it seems it is likely a respiratory infection. Can I give corid and Duramycin at the same time or should I stop the corid? My chick is

How old is the chick? Is there any watery eyes, sneezing, or nasal drainage? I would use the severe outbreak dosage of Corid, and also give some undiluted Corid orally twice a day—0.1 ml per pound. Make sure the chick drinks the treated water as well.

How old is the chick? Is there any watery eyes, sneezing, or nasal drainage? I would use the severe outbreak dosage of Corid, and also give some undiluted Corid orally twice a day—0.1 ml per pound. Make sure the chick drinks the treated water as well.
She’s about 3 weeks old. Eyes are normal, no drainage. Yesterday she was sneezing and shaking her head and also wheezing. To be honest she seems much better but not sure if I should give the duramycin now or not. I tried attaching the video but can’t seem to figure out how.

Back
Top Bottom