Sick chickens

rennieroochick

Hatching
Dec 13, 2015
Hello!
I have some questions. Ive had some sick chickens and im not sure whats wrong. Ive read through all the diseases and i cant find the right match. My chickenis very slow moving and just uninterested in things. She is still eating and drinking. But she just isnt right. Her craw seems enlarged so im not sure if its something she ate. She has been like this for several weeks. Im not sure what else to do for her. Any information would be great!! Thanks!!

Hello!
I have some questions. Ive had some sick chickens and im not sure whats wrong. Ive read through all the diseases and i cant find the right match. My chickenis very slow moving and just uninterested in things. She is still eating and drinking. But she just isnt right. Her craw seems enlarged so im not sure if its something she ate. She has been like this for several weeks. Im not sure what else to do for her. Any information would be great!! Thanks!!
Welcome To BYC! Glad you joined the flock and please ask any questions you may have.

Please post a picture of the birds and if you can get a picture of the poop. Those two things can help us a lot.

Last edited:
That's a long time to leave her problem unresolved. Please post in detail at "emergencies, diseases, injuries, cures," thread

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

How is your bird doing now?

Back
Top Bottom