Hi! LONG story made short. My Buffs are 4 months old, they free range. About a month ago I started losing one or two a week. I thought it was the heat, added more air and that was it. Then I started losing more. I now have 4 in sick bay. Symptoms are droopy eyes, no desire to eat, and I have to dip their heads in water to get them to drink. I have given the VETRX, dewormed ( again), sprayed for mites, added electrolytes to the water (Wazine 17) , got the same feed only new bag. I called numerous vets, and they said the only way to check is when the next girl passes. My cow pasture is next to the coop and I have NEVER had a problem. I have added white chocolate to the cow feed, and the ONLY thing I can think of is that they must have gotten into the chocolate. I started out with 50 and not all of them have the symptoms, just a few, and they all free ranged. I am at my wits end and would appreciate any and all information, suggestions or hints! Thank you!!