Sick duck

xyuingnutfarms

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2015
hi I'm hoping for some advice on how to treat my sick duck. He's about ten months old, Pekin duck. He started to not really be able to move around much and is pooping very green poop. He does eat and drink but not very much.

hi I'm hoping for some advice on how to treat my sick duck. He's about ten months old, Pekin duck. He started to not really be able to move around much and is pooping very green poop. He does eat and drink but not very much.
Best I know to do is get him electrolytes , probiotics, and probably antibiotics. Not sure what else to do

He might have a impacted crop which is taking away all his food and that might be why his poo is green if it a impacted crop you might want to take him to a vet to get it fixed up. This might be wrong sorry I don't know much about ducks hope for the best with you and duck.

He might have a impacted crop which is taking away all his food and that might be why his poo is green if it a impacted crop you might want to take him to a vet to get it fixed up. This might be wrong sorry I don't know much about ducks hope for the best with you and duck.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom