Sick Duck!!!

Pics

aflacmy3rdson

Songster
Feb 2, 2017
Las vegas
Im tired of these vets My duck is sick again He hardly lets me change his diaper with his poop being milky white and these vets giving him antibiotics and sending me of 250.00 later we are beside ourselves.I saw him eating some stucco off the wall the other day so I stopped him immediately.I don’t know if he has an obstruction or not I’m so sad and so is he

Im tired of these vets My duck is sick again He hardly lets me change his diaper with his poop being milky white and these vets giving him antibiotics and sending me of 250.00 later we are beside ourselves.I saw him eating some stucco off the wall the other day so I stopped him immediately.I don’t know if he has an obstruction or not I’m so sad and so is he
Welcome to BYC! What does the vet think is wrong?

Hi and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us:ya Hoping all works out for your duck:fl You already have great help here.

Hi and welcome to BYC though under unfortunate circumstances :hugs

can you give us some more background information?
how old is he
what is he eating
how much does he weigh
how many other animals/birds
what plants has he had access to
where is he living
what are temps like where you are?

Thanks!

He is eating duck food and water with vitamins period There’s not much more except tomato’s here and there a little oatmeal to help his bottom

Tomatoes are acidic so maybe lay off of them till his bottom is better. Was the stucco crumbled ? By the way can he get grit? he needs grit to help chew his food since they don't have actual teeth to chew with. How does his belly area feel? soft and squishy or hard as a rock?

Back
Top Bottom