Sick guinea fowl

Rksample

In the Brooder
Feb 24, 2021
Help! My 4 to 5 month old guinea was laying on ground in pen this morning with head buried. Went in to get her and she never moved. Her feathers are ruffled and wirey around neck. She won't drink electrolytes. I have noticed sink she was keet that she never really kept up with others. They would fly on top of pens and she never could. She is just laying there blinking eyes

Help! My 4 to 5 month old guinea was laying on ground in pen this morning with head buried. Went in to get her and she never moved. Her feathers are ruffled and wirey around neck. She won't drink electrolytes. I have noticed sink she was keet that she never really kept up with others. They would fly on top of pens and she never could. She is just laying there blinking eyes
I'm so sorry. :hugs How is she currently?

Can you give her an antiparassitic drug?
We give her vilbazen 5 days ago but it's old so we don't know if it's working. Now she has a lot of clear liquid coming out when she poops. My husband is home to tractor supply to get different med and smtg for upper respiratory infection. So hopefully it will work. I'll let ya know. Thks for your concern

Back
Top Bottom