Sick Hen

Kmwilkey

Hatching
Apr 26, 2021
Hi! This is my first time posting... searched these forums tons of time for help. I have had chickens for about 6 years-raised quite a few. We bought about 20 chicks this year. At 3 different times. We have lost 3 so far-different ages/symptoms-never had bad luck like this before. For the last few weeks everyone has been super healthy no issues. But today, one chick (5 weeks, Amberlink hen) was laying under the lamp and breathing heavily-I moved her out of the light and she kind flipped over-eyes closed. I have her some nutri-drench-and water. She drank well. She is still laying, breathing seems normal, eyes closed, every now and then she will open them a little. What could be wrong? Can’t feel a crop. Everyone else is doing well. We did get a Turkey poult same time as the younger chicks....no symptoms of blackhead...?

Hi! This is my first time posting... searched these forums tons of time for help. I have had chickens for about 6 years-raised quite a few. We bought about 20 chicks this year. At 3 different times. We have lost 3 so far-different ages/symptoms-never had bad luck like this before. For the last few weeks everyone has been super healthy no issues. But today, one chick (5 weeks, Amberlink hen) was laying under the lamp and breathing heavily-I moved her out of the light and she kind flipped over-eyes closed. I have her some nutri-drench-and water. She drank well. She is still laying, breathing seems normal, eyes closed, every now and then she will open them a little. What could be wrong? Can’t feel a crop. Everyone else is doing well. We did get a Turkey poult same time as the younger chicks....no symptoms of blackhead...?
What does her poop look like?
Can you post a picture of her?

She is still alive this am here is her and a poo she did last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom