1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SICK STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Baby Chick, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Baby Chick

Baby Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    Ok so right now I'm sick with a new bug that's going around my town. And I am really bored & decided that I should ask my buddies here on BYC about what they do when they are sick. Also I would like to know what you guys do to get better faster. So just tell me below so I can get better! Thank you guys, you are the best! <3333

2. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I always like chicken soup and hot tea with honey and lemon.

3. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    me too!

4. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    Omg want to hear what my little sister just said to me???????????

5. AnotherSusan

AnotherSusan Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2012
    I start with the chicken soup with noodles. I like Pepsi, too, unless my throat is scratchy. After I feel a little better I like to recuperate with pizza, not with a troubled stomach, though!

6. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    Good Idea

7. yes!!

8. What i do when i am sick is a sit down and play on the computer alllll day XD

9. Baby Chick

Feb 28, 2012
    Ok so I'm sitting there like a dead fish & Bridget stands up & says "I am going to be your personal nurse Livvy". And i'm like "Aw ok thanks Bridge". She asks me "What do you want me to do first?" and I say "Well could you please get me more tea?". And THIS is what she says..........."EW GROSS TEA? WAIT DO I HAVE TO TOUCH YOUR SICK CUP EEEEEWWW YOUR LIPS WHERE ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" .........................................................Sweet Right?

10. Your sister.. She sounds just like me.. I would say the exact same thing[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by