::sigh::

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Morgan7782, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Well I think my chick getting will be put off a bit.. The lady isn't calling me back, it's been a few days now. I was going to pick them up Tuesday but tried calling her today to change it to Thursday. She said she would be available Tues/Wed/Thursday. I will wait for a call back, but I am starting to feel pretty down. I will try to find other pullets the age as my current girls, but maybe getting more chickens isn't for everybody and I should stick with the two girls I just have now. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. CalebtheChicken

CalebtheChicken Songster

Jun 5, 2010
    Jeremiah, Ky.
    SO SAD!!!
    Some times luck is just against you [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    I'm sure she'll call..it's early in the week yet. Some people don't get that other people are....well...impatient! At least when it comes to getting new chickens [​IMG]

4. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I will wait a while longer, I sure hope she calls. I was very excited about these wyandottes, even though they are hatchery, my first wyandottes [​IMG] I sure hope she calls and comes through, I am supposed to meet her in Loomis one of the three days, which is about 40 mins away.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by