Pyxis

Hatchi Wan Kenobi
Project Manager
12 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
I'm having some problems with my signature. On the old site I was able to do some formatting and had links to some of my articles in it, as well as my state thread. Here it's not working. It'll look like it's going to work, and then it doesn't. For example, this is what I'll have in the signature editing area and what the preview says it's going to look like:

sig 1.png

But then it comes out on my posts like this:

sig 4.png

And then when I go back to edit it, it's set it to this:

sig 5.png

Also of note, when I want to space everything out to make it look nice like this:

sig 2.png

I get this error message:

sig 3.png

But I've already seen people around with signatures much longer than that, and with working links and formatting, so I'm not sure what's going on.

We were unable to import the expiration dates of GFM's, so they have to be entered manually. We are working on it.

Thanks! No rush, I was just really confused why it wasn't working. Didn't even cross my mind it was a GFM thing, I've been one for so long I think I've forgotten what privileges you only get with it, lol.

Premium Feather Members have less signature restrictions than regular members.

We were unable to import the expiration dates of GFM's, so they have to be entered manually. We are working on it.

Back
Top Bottom