signs on your coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by omelette'smom, Sep 26, 2008.

1. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I'm wood burning a new sign for the coop!! M*A*S*H 4-0-7th heaven!! [​IMG]I renamed all my hens that are confirmed roosters. out of 6 chickens i got 5 roosters!! :eek:They are now named after stars of the Mash tv show:pop-my husband thinks i'm wacked and my kids are having trouble figuring out "what are their new names again?" I have 2 nh-Hawkeye and Frank. 2 sexlink-Radar and Klinger. a cochin bantum mix-KERNEL Blake. so my hen obviously is hot lips houlihan!! I also have 14 hens as nurses. [​IMG]I hope they behave themselves!! :smackIt's a lot of roosters but we're attached! please share your signs with me:ya

2. ChickaD

ChickaD Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    central Vermont
    [​IMG] Here's another: Barred Rock Cafe - near their feeding station [​IMG]

3. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

That is cute, omlette'smom! I loved watching M*A*S*H with my dad growing up!

ChickaD's sign is really cute, too!

4. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:cute!!

Le Chateau de Poulet is on mine.

Hobby lobby has some I like too, they're tin and cute.

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Great minds think alike. I have "L'auberge De Poulet" and "Chalet De Poulet"!

6. omelette'smom

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] OOH!! you just gave me an idea!! I have to google that bar on mash-i think it was Rosie's. That would be fun for their mess hall. Enlisted welcome!!

7. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    I love the M*A*S*H sign idea.

Here's the sign I have on mine:

[​IMG]

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

My former flock rooster was Hawkeye, may he rest in peace. He was named after Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans, as was Hawkeye Pierce. One of his daughters is named Margaret. And I did have a guinea named Radar, so yes, I like the MASH theme!
    My coop sign is "Clutch Hutch", suggested by a HS friend.
    [​IMG]

9. omelette'smom

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Speckledhen-Way too cool!![​IMG]

10. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

here's mine. I made it before I decided on paint for the coop so it doesn't match the coop really, but this is hanging on the access door i use to go in there and rake the run.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by