Silkie Amercauna Mixes, Bantam Frizzle Cochin Pair & Silkie FS Pa/Oh

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Sep 7, 2009.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I have some Silkie Ameraucana mix birds for sale. They are by a Splash Silkie Rooster (hatched from Sassy Silkie Eggs) and a Black Amercauna Hen (from Speckled Hens Eggs). These little guys would be great for someone looking to work on "Silkie Ameraucanas" or just adorable pets. Very soft and cute. Make me an offer, they need a new home. There are three about 2.5-4 months old, and 2 younger that are still feathering out. All 5 are blue. Or will trade all for 1 nice BBS True Ameraucana Roo. Unsure of sexes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I alos have a pair of blue bantam cochins. The hen just started laying and the rooster is about 1.5 years old. They are in a large pen, so not in the best feather. $25 for the pair or trade for good quality bantam BBS Cochin Roo
    Pullet
    [​IMG]
    Pullet and Rooster
    [​IMG]

I also have a 3.5-4 month old splash silkie I need to get photos of. $10 Pretty nice, though I'd prefer more of a crest. Not sure of sex. Or would trade for a Blue or Splash Good quality Silkie rooster.

I am in western pa, and can also meet in youngstown ohio. Thanks!

2. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    What would the total be for shipping one of the ameraucana/silkie hens to 33558?
    If you do ship.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  3. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Wow those silkie's colors are similar to what we got when we mixed a splash cochin(standard) rooster with a black Amer. (standard) pullet:
    [​IMG]

4. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Yes, they are a cute cross [​IMG] They have this really velvety feel to thier feathers, not quite normal Amercauna feathers, nor fully silkied. Verysweet little guys.

I do have boxes for shipping, though I have never attempted to ship any birds out. I've recieved birds, just never shipped them.

I'd prefer local pick up, I think.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by