Silkie and ShowGirl eggs shipped from PA tomarrow

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
i have a few sets of eggs i can ship tomarrow. if u want them post sold and send payment [email protected]. here is a few pics of some of the breeders/babies u can also see more of my flock on my 1st website link in my siggy.
thanks,
silkie

6+ partridge silkie/showgirl eggs-$25 includes shipping
HPIM2366.jpg

HPIM1704-1.jpg

6+ white showgirl eggs F11-F17-$33 includes shipping
silkies071-2.jpg

HPIM1668-1.jpg

and i should be able to do a mon or tues ship for 6+ white silkie eggs-$33 includes shipping. SOLD
HPIM2484.jpg

HPIM2499.jpg

HPIM2594.jpg

My flock is ILT, IB, Mereks and Newcastle Disease vaccinated and r a AI and PT clean flock. a copy of the negative lab results for AI and PT from the PA dept of ag state vet will be shipped with the eggs also so u have it.

Last edited:
alright i updated my java and rebooted again,lol i can see all the pics now.
smile.png

the white showgirl eggs will be at least 8 eggs and the partridge ones at least 7 eggs. i just got a few more when i recheck nest boxes again.
thanks,
silkie

edit for spelling.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I wish I could get the whites. They are gorgeous. I am just concerned about the hot weather right now and shipping. Maybe once it cools off a bit I could get some?? They sure are beautiful.

Marie

thanks marie, wish it was hot here,lol. it's been 50-80 and a real mild summer here. i'm expecting a bad winter comeing.
barnie.gif

TP awesome, thanks so much. i'll let u know soon as i can ship for u. if ur addy is not on ur payment please pm me it and ur phone # if u want it on the box. i also will include a copy of their state vet lab results they r AI and PT clean so u have it for ur records i will send it with the eggs.

thanks,
silkie

if they r the colored leg bands i use multi colored florecent, black or clear cable ties from hatch to adults. i get them at big lots for $5 for about 600 of them in a tube, sizes and colors vary u cut to size u need.

metal ones r perminant ones i put on them when i take blood for AI and PT testing. they r PDA bands i have 3 sizes i use when drawing blood, they snap together and i have to crush the locks. they r state bands from the PA Dept of AG. they r tiny, like serama size, bantam and standard size. i have used standard sized for young turkeys but they have to be removed shortly after show. i usually use the 2 larger sizes for most fowl though.

Back
Top Bottom