Silkie and Showgirl Eggs Special Part 2

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Jan 26, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i have 7 assorted eggs from yesterday and today to ship monday. whoever buys them gets them and all laid till monday afternoon. so far there is 1 wht sg and 6 from the white/buff silkie pen.

some colors are not seperated since they are together for warmth for winter but will be marked so you know what pen.

the eggs will be whatever is laid from these pens:

white showgirls-showgirls may hatch silkie due to genetics, and or bearded/nonbearded and breeders are 11th-14th generation.

all bearded white with 4 bearded buff hens in it(not sure if buffs are laying yet)

all bearded white silkies

asking $15+$9 s/h for this assortment there should be as long as the girls compy 12+ eggs. post sold if you want them. to see pics of some of my breeders check out my site. my paypal addy is [email protected]
    thanks,
    silkie

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Mary,
    I need some white silkies for some 4 H kids. So, I recon I will take this batch....not sure what I will do with any showgirls if they hatch...but I guess every body needs a Phylis Dyler chicken!
    I will get you paypaled today.
    Thanks,
    Christie

**SOLD**

3. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    LOL Christie
    im sure u will know what to do with them .. My daughter will so be looking for them .

4. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    Not to hijack this thread, but Christie your salmon eggs arrived all safe and sound and are going in the bator today [​IMG]
    Denna

5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    thanks Christie!
    read ur pm will answer back after i talk to mike and get rid of this migraine after a nap.
    mar

fdnick, watch out the forum police will get ya for that, rotfl.

6. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Mary,
    Paypal sent.
    Talk to you later.

Denna,
    PMed ya.
    Thanks for the update.

Christie:D

7. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    ya silly u were'nt suppost to pay me yet till i talked to ya,lol. sending ya a pm real quick. got it thanks.
    mar

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by