Silkie and ShowGirl eggs special!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Jan 19, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i will have 2+dz assorted eggs to ship monday. the girls are laying good but i don't want to set any till march, thought maybe someone else would have fun hatching them.

some colors are not seperated since they are together for warmth for winter but will be marked so you know what pen.

the eggs will be whatever is laid from these pens:

white showgirls-showgirls may hatch silkie due to genetics, and or bearded/nonbearded and breeders are 11th-14th generation.

all bearded white with 4 bearded buff hens in it(not sure if buffs are laying yet)

all bearded white silkies

mixed pen silkies buff roo and blue roo with splash and white girls.

asking $15+$9 s/h for each assortment of 12+ eggs. post sold if you want them. to see pics of some of my breeders check out my site. my paypal addy is [email protected]
    thanks,
    silkie

2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Great looking showgirls. My bators are all full or I would jump on them. I'm sure one of my silkies will go broodie soon, Will you have any eggs later on? If not I'm sure I can find room for them now, A true hatching addict, It's so hard to say no. Thanks for the Pictures Dennis

3. beekybuzzard

beekybuzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2007
    SC
    SOLD! My stepdad just called last night and asked my to find him some. Great timing. I will paypal now.

4. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    thank you animal. i still got 2 brooders of babies in the house yet,lol. i'm a hatchaholic too!! i'm trying very hard to wait till march the bators have been put away since oct and i don't have any broodies nesting. it's killing me but i promised dh i'd wait to start setting them. yes i will have more later so no worries. in spring colors will be seperated and i'll have more colors/breeds available.

beeky, thanks so much i got ur paypal. will ship on mon and paypal will send you track#. dang ur fast,lol i just posted this.

1dz+ sold and 1 still left

5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    1dz+ still available for tues ship. sorry i forgot mon was a holiday just means more eggs will be added. [​IMG]
    thanks,
    silkie

6. Animal123Animal

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Silkie
    I'm still game if no one gets the eggs from you today let me know and I'll send you the money. I'm Bad I'm out there telling my girls to go broody, get ready for some eggs and putting fake one's in little piles in all the nesting box's. Dennis

7. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i thought i was the only one that did that. [​IMG] nope noone has claimed the second batch yet so they are still available.
    thanks,
    silkie

8. Animal123Animal

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Ok Ok Sold. Dennis

9. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    rotfl, thank you payment just came in while i was looking to see who to buy eggs from next mth. [​IMG] i was preshopping and u caught me but shh don't tell dh, he'll kick me a good one. i'm glad to see i'm not the only hatchaholic here. [​IMG]
    thanks again,
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by